Senior Logistics Coordinator
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Are you looking to come on board and make an immediate impact? If so, you would be a great fit for Wayfair’s Returns and Liquidation team.
The Florence, KY Returns team is looking for a Logistics Manager to handle all aspects of our liquidation program. You will be responsible for daily planning and execution, reporting and data analysis, cross-functional leadership and process improvements.
This is a new role in a start-up warehouse. We’re looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals that want to be part of a fast-paced and growing team.
What you will do:
- Manage the end-to-end process of our liquidation program. This includes serving as the key operational contact as it relates to liquidations, managing the trailer pool with our external partners and ensuring efficient turnover of liquidation loads.
- Work cross-functionally with warehouse management and associates, shipping clerks, the corporate office, and external liquidation partners to create and monitor KPIs, develop reporting and dashboards, troubleshoot issues, and identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Report performance trends and improvements to stakeholders and warehouse management.
- Practice continuous process improvement and innovation.
- Manage relationships with external partners including daily email and phone communication, escalation management and operational meetings.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly responsive. Proven track record in building relationships and handling operational exceptions with appropriate communication, and levels of engagement.
- Strong communication skills. Able to clearly define complex thoughts in writing.
- Strong Excel skills – experience with creating pivot tables and dashboards.
- Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams.
- Experience with yard management software a plus.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.