Associate Director, Product Management, Localization
Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to take its store and catalog localization to the next level. The right product leader will play a critical role in driving the continuous improvement of one of Wayfair’s most important assets -- its catalog of 10+ million products.
Reporting to the lead of Europe Merchandising Systems, this individual will collaborate with teams across the company on catalog improvements. This role will lead a team of high performing product managers to bring that vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with Engineering. The leader will also be a key contributor to our merchandising strategy, challenging current models, and establishing new approaches made possible through product innovation.
- Extensive experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a consulting, retail, e-commerce or highly complex B2B markets
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- A recognized track record of building teams; previous experience to develop and foster multi-level team attitudes that guide effective performance
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action
- Communication and interpersonal agility; being approachable and builds diverse relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills - able to communicate effectively with senior management, stakeholders and tech team
- High ability to deal with ambiguity, to effectively prioritize, to multitask, and to work with tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in identifying root causes of problems and necessary actions to eliminate them
- Experience in working across geographies and cross-culturally
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline, MBA a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.