Enrollment Coordinator - Dec 3rd Start - $12/hr + BONUS
If you are a self-motivated and goal-oriented individual with a dream to build a career in B2B professional sales, we'd love to talk with you!
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking talented and sales-driven Enrollment Coordinators to join our Business to Business Sales Team in Ogden, UT. In this position, you contact existing Wayfair customers with the intention of qualifying and enrolling them into the Wayfair Supply Program.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and looking to be a part of and grow within our successful team.
What will you be doing?
- Work through a list of interested and current business leads by phone and email
- Use our customer relationship management system to maintain lead/account information and keep accurate notes on all activity and opportunities
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and/or customer service
- Strong skills in personal computing, information look up and data entry
- Highly effective oral and written skills
- A competitive spirit, a positive outlook and flexibility
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- Regular, reliable attendance
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You're a natural leader
- You have strong cross-departmental communication experience
- You have experience in servicing high-end/ high-profile clientele .
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.