Workday Configuration Lead
Senior HRIS Analyst - Workday Reporting Lead
What’s the Role?
At Wayfair, we take a data-driven approach to all our decision-making, including our talent. We are looking for a reporting specialist to take a lead role in leveraging the reporting capabilities of Workday. This is a key role that will partner closely with stakeholder groups like Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Payroll and our internal tools teams to understand the Workday reporting needs of the organization and create solutions to fill those needs.
- As part of a collaborative team, be a leader in the development of reports and dashboards according to stakeholder requirements
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand requirements and educate on system capabilities/limitations
- Analyze reporting trends and make recommendations for improvements and enhancements
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls and compliance practices
- Identify impact and enhancement opportunities associated with Workday releases, new functionality, and existing functionality not currently in use
- Assist with audit processes to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of Workday Reporting experience
- Demonstrated experience with Workday reporting functionality – Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards, etc…
- Experience with BIRT reports a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations
- High proficiency in Excel
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.