Senior Manager, Customer Retention
If you’re highly entrepreneurial, analytical, and interested in being a part of an eCommerce leader, then we are looking for you to join our team at Wayfair!
Your role and the team:
The Loyalty & Financing team is responsible for driving loyalty among Wayfair’s customers, aimed at growing our dominance in the online home shopping space and collaborates cross-functionally across Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, Data Science, Finance and Operations. Your role is to accelerate customer retention by developing, testing, and scaling programs to strengthen relationships with our customers.
At their core, our Managers are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Managers are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Become the leading in-house expert on Wayfair’s customers from our newest customers to the most loyal
- Drive excellence in marketing-wide OKRs (i.e. manage end to end process, define/evaluate KPIs, partner closely with all marketing channels to accelerate progress against goals)
- Lead cross-functional partnerships across Marketing channels, Customer Service, and other functions to prioritize, test, and scale innovative programs to increase customer engagement
To be successful, you must bring:
- - 4+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field such -as consulting, finance, or investment banking etc ..
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Economics, Business, Finance, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus is preferre
- History of taking on ambiguous problems, exploring hypotheses, and reaching novel and measurable solutions
- Able to clearly communicate insights to stakeholders, while explaining nuances and complications
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
- Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.