3D Quality Assurance Associate
The 3D Visualization team is a rapidly growing and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers.
The team is currently in need of highly driven and motivated individuals to fill the role of 3D QA Associate. Successful candidates will be detail oriented, hardworking, self-sufficient and have strong written communication skills. You will be responsible for reviewing 3D product images and giving feedback to off-shore artists to meet photo realism and product accuracy standards. If you like finding the differences between two images and are able to articulate those details, you will succeed in this role. It is imperative that feedback be actionable, concise and friendly.
- QA 3D product models in imagery for both technical issues and visual discrepancies
- Effectively communicate these requested updates (in clear, concise, written form) to offshore artists We are looking for actionable feedback the artist can use to achieve product accuracy.
- Communicate QA standards and findings to the team to continually develop each other
- Help the team to identify areas in which we can optimize our existing processes as it relates to image QA
- BA/BS degree, or current college student
- Relentless attention to detail
- Must be comfortable doing repetitive work with enthusiasm
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to communicate when things don’t go as planned
- Great attitude and a sense of humor we are a hardworking team in an open seating environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.