Head of SEO
- Own the strategy to ensure natural search traffic is growing at pace with our business across our entire portfolio of websites.
- Serve as the single thread owner of cross-functional initiatives between SEO, product, marketing, engineering, site merchandizing, and category.
- Lead, develop, and grow a team of SEO professionals, including a group of dedicated engineers and content writers.
- Oversee the monitoring of daily performance metrics to understand organic search across multiple brands and sites.
- At least eight years of SEO experience in a fast-paced, multi-faceted ecommerce environment.
- A can-do and head on approach to tackling hurdles and getting things done. Experience building and delivering aggressive road maps.
- A data-driven approach to decision making.
- Demonstrated track record of business growth through SEO.
- A multi-faceted view of problem solving with innovative and creative solutions. The ability to evaluate new ideas with partners across Wayfair.
- A minimum of three years of experience in driving cross functional initiatives in collaboration with team members, not all of whom are direct reports.
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree coupled with a relevant combination of training and experience.
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.