Senior Manager, Customer Service Strategy - Employee Experience
The Service Innovation team is looking to add a senior leader to their group! This role will lead the change management efforts for the Service organization. You will be responsible to move the organization from the current state to the expected future state for identified initiatives. You will develop Change management strategy, achieve buy-in and then execute as part of a project team. This role requires you to “roll up your sleeves” and play an active role to make change happen.
Who we are: Service Innovation team is an internal consulting group that seeks to improve the customer experience by improving people allocation, processes, and technology. The team is cross-functional in their approach, working with teams such as R&D, Transportation & Logistics, Warehouse Operations & Inventory Positioning, etc. in order to drive impactful change that benefits the customer.
- Leads and facilitates project discovery to define Change Management requirements
- Develops and implements effective and practical processes that enable the business to manage through change in a timely manner
- Works cross functionally to develop and drive a roll-out plan to help drive change effectively
- Designs and implements ways to measure the effectiveness of the change management initiatives
- Interfaces and communicates with all levels of stakeholders at Wayfair
- Strategic thinking, business acumen, and problem solving
- Relationship management, strong interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Strong influencing skills, with proven ability in motivating, and inspiring others
- You will understand the big picture, even when the work gets granular, requiring strong organizational skills—an ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and carry them out independently.
- Passionate about using data driven decisions to solve problems
- Is resourceful in obtaining data when clean and or complete information is not available
- Is independent and self-driven
- 4+ years in a consulting/product management/project management role with proven Change Management delivery experience
- Managerial experience
- Strong client management and executive level communication skills
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition
- Previous experience in the customer service space is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.