Become a Working Student at Wayfair!
Your role will be in one of the key functions across the business dependent on a combination of interest, skills and experience. Based in our vibrant Berlin office, you will work with a passionate and talented team, committed to helping you develop your skills and produce high quality work while delighting our customers. Shopping for the home is often overwhelming. Wayfair is an extreme case - it’s visited by two million people daily, shopping across more than 10 million products: Home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares, and more. We work hard to conceal the complexity of this experience. Every customer should come away feeling like they’ve found the perfect item for them. Shopping for the home should be exciting, and the teams work together to make it happen.
What You'll Do
- Cultivating and strengthening relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
- Researching categories and vendors to build out selection
- Identifying new, profitable opportunities for targeting and segmentation
- Targeting opportunity areas and recommending solutions to drive results
- Developing strategies for priority initiatives and lead implementations
- Utilizing web analytics tools to analyze and optimize performance
- Collaborating frequently with other Wayfair departments
What You'll Need
- Currently enrolled in university
- Available for a regular working week of 16-20 hours during the semester
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and a desire to improve processes
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with SQL is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.