Become a Working Student at Wayfair!
Calling all Students! Are you ready to kick off your career in e-commerce? Looking for a fast paced, fun and entrepreneurial environment to develop your skills? Interested in working as a Working Student in a high-growth multinational company? We want to hear from you!
Your role will be in one of the key functions across the business dependent on a combination of interest, skills and experience. Based in our vibrant Berlin office, you will work with a passionate and talented team, committed to helping you develop your skills and produce high quality work while delighting our customers. Are you up for the challenge? You should be available for a regular working week of 16-20 hours during the semester.
Detailed responsibilities will vary by team; however typical responsibilities include:
- Cultivating and strengthening relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
- Testing new innovative ideas and analyzing trends
- Researching categories and vendors to build out selection
- Identifying new, profitable opportunities for targeting and segmentation
- Using creative strategies and data to communicate efficiently
- Targeting opportunity areas and recommending solutions to drive results
- Developing strategies for priority initiatives and lead implementations
- Utilizing web analytics tools to analyze and optimize performance
- Collaborating frequently with other Wayfair departments
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and a desire to improve processes
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Enthusiastic, with proven ability to quickly get up to speed
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A company culture driven by pioneer thinking and talent that moves between departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruit, snacks and drinks every day!
- Discounted lunch program
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.