Warehouse Operations Administrative Assistant- 3rd Shift
Wayfair is seeking high energy, motivated, hardworking individuals to fill our Administrative Assistant positions at various locations on various shifts. The Warehouse Administrative Assistant is responsible for checking in and out trucks, managing the flow of trucks into and out of the building, auditing the yard, updating time-critical documents, running reports, and communicating with various teams.
- Physically check in and out all trailers entering/exiting the yard and log trailer status. Log includes trailer number, seal number, trailer status (full or empty), tractor number, load number, date and time. Audit all inbound and outbound trailers on log sheet.
- Arrive and/or dispatch the loads in Transportation Management System (TMS), Freight Management System (FMS), and/or High Jump
- Complete a daily yard check and reconcile the yard check with yard inventory
- Plan and communicate trailer movement in the yard to the switchers, dock managers, and Boston Planners.
- Direct drivers to appropriate locations in the yard for the drop-off and pick-up of trailers
- Ensure the completion of all required paperwork, records, and documentation
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment and a steady flow into the building
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work all shifts
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours