Inventory Control Associate, 2nd Shift
Wayfair is seeking an Inventory Control Associate for our 2nd Shift.
- Responsible for cycle counting locations and running reports to reduce overall shrink
- Accept and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Organize and retrieve stock
- Operate hand truck, dolly, cherry picker, or pallet jack
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures support safety programs
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Support inventory control activities
- Maintain accuracy with regards to incoming and outgoing orders
- Assist other departments with any Inventory Control related functions
- Other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehousing, stock, or related work experience
- Knowledge or packaging, shipping, and receiving a plus
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work 3 stories high
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to handle change
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.