Cherry Picker 3rd Shift
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and houseware in the United States, is looking for motivated Cherry Pickers/Order Pickers in our Distribution Center in Erlanger and Hebron, Kentucky. The right candidate must be able to perform job duties safely, efficiently, and be flexible to assist other departments when needed. If you’re looking for a challenge in a fast-paced environment, Wayfair is the place for you!
Key Job Duties:
Move product correctly with the use of an RF gun dealing with serial numbers and SKUs. When picking orders, you will use an RF gun to pick the product and by scanning the correct number. Cherry Picker drivers will both stock items in correct locations and pick bulk shipments.
Cherry Picker Driver Responsibilities: Correctly scanning license plates, UPC and SKUs, making sure units are correct for storage or shipment. Drivers will be working mandatory overtime on short notice, and will be standing for up to 10 hours a day. Drivers must pass road test on an Order Picker / Cherry Picker in the first week of employment
Cherry Picker Driver Requirements:
- Cherry Picker experience required: 6 months - 1 year
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, 100 pounds with assistance
- Drug Test Required
- Background Check Required
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
Shifts / Pay rates:
- 1st shift Full-Timehours (6:30am - 3pm) at $16.50/hour
- 2nd shift Full-Time hours (3pm-11:30pm) at $17/hour
- 2nd shift Part-Time hours (7:30pm-11:30pm)at $17/hour
- 3rd shift Full-Time hours (9pm-5:30am)at $17/hour
- All shifts work Sunday - Thursday***
- Medical / Dental starting day one
- Catered meals every Sunday!
- Collaborative, close team
- No major layoffs after holidays - looking to keep all employees after peak!
- Raffles every week for xbox, tv, etc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.