Recruiting Manager - Cranbury, New Jersey
This is our vision. In order to accomplish it, we are seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition leader who will partner effectively with senior stakeholders, manage a team of recruiters, and contribute significantly to our Talent Acquisition agenda. Recruiting at Wayfair not only matters, but the flawless execution of it directly enables us to achieve our audacious goal of becoming the world’s largest online retailer of home goods.
Your team will be responsible for building a Logistics Operations network that enables phenomenal customer experience, delivers a delightful experience, and is a driver of future growth. In addition to driving a culture of continuous improvement and development, the Manager will inspire a team of recruiters to achieve greatness, lead Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives that allow us to go from good-to-great, and deliver flawless execution to the business.
The Way You’ll Work
- Partnering primarily with senior leaders in Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics to initially establish and then manage command and control over their talent acquisition needs and deliver through your own execution and your team.
- Enable a team of recruiters by managing, mentoring, coaching and developing their performance.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business that results in becoming an advisor/business partner to them.
- Providing insights and recommendations on recruiting strategies and best practices that contribute to the overall achievement of our vision: Transforming the way Wayfair acquires talent through effective business partnering, innovation, and flawless execution.
- Deliver a best-in-the-world hiring experience to the following stakeholders:
- Hiring Managers
- Business Stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead various Talent Acquisition initiatives that are in support of our vision and enable global scale and long-term success.
The Way You’ll Win:
- Establishing credibility based on your knowledge of Wayfair and your subject matter expertise.
- Leveraging that credibility to drive best practices with everything from kick-offs and phone screens to salary negotiations and closing candidates.
- Driving a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes.
- Coaching and developing your team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas.
Who You Are:
- A championwith 5+ years of demonstrated success in environments that require significant influencing and partnership to accomplish recruiting agendas.
- A leaderwith 2+ years of experience instilling trust and credibility with their team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing their performance.
- An innovatorwith experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies and programs.
- An influencer with a proven ability to develop strong internal client relationships, leveraging strong consultative skills.
- An analystwith a data-centric approach to identifying areas of opportunity and quantitative skills to manage business outcomes.
- An excellent communicatorwith an innate ability to motivate and inspire people with your words.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.