Cherry Picker-2nd Shift
Wayfair is now hiring Cherry Pickers & Equipment Operators for 2nd Shift!
Shift Times: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:00am, with overtime on Sundays
The Equipment Operator is responsible for picking and filling orders from stock and managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
General Duties Include:
- Utilize order scanners & order pickers to locate and process orders for shipping
- Operate cherry picker, reach truck and pallet jack throughout shift
- Move pallets from one area to another
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain clear and open communication with management
- Other duties as assigned
- 6+ months of experience using an Order Picker/Cherry Picker
- Comfortable with heights, up to 40 feet
- 1 or more years’ basic warehouse, stock, or related experience
- Packaging, shipping, and receiving experience, a plus
- Standing for 8+ hours, walking, climbing, pushing, reaching, pulling
- Lifting 50+lbs
- Ability to read and understand English
- Good attendance and reliability
- Initiative and motivation, able to work at a fast, consistent pace
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Follow directions and ask questions when unsure of something
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.