Furniture Assembler, Wayfair Outlet Store
Outlet Store Operations Full Time Assembly
Hours: 1st Shift 7:00am-3:30pm
Location: Florence, KY
We are currently looking for a proven contributor to join our Outlet Operations team! Under the direction of the Assembly Team Lead, this individual will be handling assembly and inventory processes within our retail and warehouse operations. Flexible problem solving and excellent communication skills are a must. If you’re looking to work for an innovative and fast-paced retailer, we’d love to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure product is assembled, priced and ready for the sales floor
- Unload and sort returns for sales floor needs
- Assist in stocking sales floor
- Adhere to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures
- Work in other areas of the warehouse as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of tools and furniture assembly
- Returns processing a plus
- Standing for 8 hours, walking, climbing, pushing, reaching, pulling
- Lifting 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently
- Good attendance and reliability
- Ability to read and understand English
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL)
- Working understanding computers and RF functions
- Follow directions and ask questions when unsure of something
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.