Head of Case Management
Wayfair is seeking a senior leader to build out a new function within our Specialized Service organization: Customer Resolution & Project Management. This team is responsible for following through on all complex customer issues and collaborating with internal and external partners to resolve problems. The mission of the team is to provide personalized, dedicated support to customers with complex order issues in order to rebuild trust and drive customer
We are looking for a leader with a passion for coaching and development that can create a culture of total ownership. This person will lead teams across all service centers to deliver repeat revenue growth, high levels of customer satisfaction, and service level achievement in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. Responsible for building a team of approximately 450 consultants, this leader will have both deep contact center experience and strong hands-on general management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
- Develop future vision and implementation strategy to exceed customer experience targets
- Drive the overall performance of the customer service organization: service levels, repeat revenue, customer satisfaction, cost reduction
- Effectively build, lead and manage staff of +500, overseeing Customer Resolution teams in Specialized Service across 5 call centers in the following states: ME, TX, UT, MA
- Partner effectively with other contact center leaders and support teams, including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Build a winning culture on the team, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Partner with Operations, Marketing and other functions to drive innovation in the customer experience and in sales channels
- 7+ years of experience in managing operations (500+ agents), ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to both set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Proven experience leveraging technology to optimize customer operations and sales
- Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Very knowledgeable with utilizing and implementing technology to drive process improvement--we never stop refining, educating, and learning
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.