Customer Service Consultant
Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking driven customer-centric individuals to join our Customer Service team. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the products we sell and the work we do, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You have a passion for helping others
- You have a desire to make customer service a career
- You have demonstrated conflict management skills and maintain a professional composure
- You are able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively while working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping customers
- Service experience, preferably in a call center
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.