Diversity Program Manager - Engineering Recruiting
Talent Acquisition at Wayfair is strategic to the company’s overall success and our team is charged with finding, attracting, and hiring talent into all parts of the company against a high bar for performance, potential, and culture-fit. If you are passionate about recruiting, combine strategic thinking with scrappy start-up execution, have a high standard for excellence, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then Wayfair is for you! Wayfair is looking for a Diversity Program Manager - Engineering Recruiting to implement the Diversity & Inclusion mission. You will partner with Wayfair leaders to plan, communicate, and implement key diversity & inclusion programs and strategic talent initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Plan and implement diverse engineering talent programs focused on growing one of Wayfair’s most strategic initiatives
- Complete market research to understand where external talent pools exist and work collaboratively with internal teams to execute on diversity sourcing initiatives to tap into those talent pools
- Analyze data to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations to guide decisions related to future diversity sourcing strategies
- Engage with our community partners and University Recruiting team to continuously strengthen our relationships and build out talent pipelines
- Partner with Wayfair business leaders to build a strategic hiring plan and execute against it
- Design and launch initiatives focused on creating a culture of inclusion that drives our retention strategies
- Improve processes and efficiencies, mentor team members, and champion innovative talent acquisition ideas
- Experience in Engineering recruitment
- Experience leading diversity sourcing projects and/or recruiting initiatives
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Strength in building trusted relationships with senior leadership and manage stakeholders effectively
- Strong customer management skills with the ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.