Product Manager - Enterprise Systems
Steering a multi-billion dollar global company towards business success while moving as fast as possible isn’t easy. Backing strategic decisions with financial metrics is critical, but lack of integrity, alignment, or visibility into financial data can result in a loss of competitive advantage and leave the company open to financial exposure.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to own and champion best-in-class financial analytics tools that empower our company’s decision makers to strategically lead the company. The successful candidate will manage the one source of truth for financial data across the company, partnering closely with senior leaders in Finance, Pricing, Business Intelligence, Operations, Marketing, and more. Additionally, the top performer will have the opportunity to build a team of product associates over the next 1-2 years to develop a suite of products aimed at delivering real-time, actionable, and meaningful visibility into financial performance at any interval.
How you’ll drive success:
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other internal teams to identify key business outcomes worth solving
- Develop a deep understanding of user stories unique to each stakeholder group and successfully synthesize those stories into a focused product road-map
- Design intelligent solutions to address business objectives and incrementally add value
- Benchmark current state KPIs to identify enhancement opportunities and utilize data to understand the scope, impact, and priority of projects
- Work with a team of developers to drive product development and implementation
- Monitor performance of the team’s initiatives and measure impact of product enhancements
- Drive user adoption and alignment across the company to trust your suite of tools as the source of truth for financial data and analysis
- Work cross-functionally to understand and address upstream, downstream, and lateral implications
You’re who we’re looking for if:
- You have significant/meaningful experience driving results and adding business value in a highly analytical role, ideally within product management, finance, or consulting
- You are able to think strategically and holistically about business outcomes, while also being able to act tactically and dive into the details
- You are a creative problem solver and troubleshooter, relying on both quantitative and qualitative skills
- You have excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and innovative results
- You are a strong communicator who can persuade and align stakeholder groups, as well as drive up user adoption for your products
- You excel in dynamic, fast-paced environments and can effectively dissect and tackle ambiguous problems
- You have technical experience or aptitude with Excel, SQL, and complex data structures
- You have a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and motivate teams towards a common goal
What we offer:
- An opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, with strong senior executive sponsorship
- Become a key contributor at a unique time, developing Wayfair’s Competitive Intelligence System from the ground up
- The ability to gain a detailed understanding across many areas of the business, and drive impact across every key strategic lever at Wayfair
- An environment where not only is your voice heard, but your opinion and leadership is critical in shaping our strategic direction
- A collaborative, forward-thinking, and entrepreneurial team that continuously pushes the envelope
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.