Strategy Consultant, International Supply Chain
Project Manager, International Supply Chain
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to grow a business? Are you looking to come on board and make an immediate impact? If so, you would be a great fit for Wayfair’s International Supply Chain team.
The International Supply Chain group is looking for a Project Manager to drive projects and initiatives that support the building of our new business of expanding our logistics network globally. The Project Manager will have the ability to jump head-first into cross-functional projects but also work with the support of an experienced Project Management team. This role will require a strong capability of tying data trends to business performance, drawing actionable insights based on the needs of complex business problems, and interacting daily with stakeholders from several teams, including: Castlegate, Asia Freight Consolidation, Ocean Imports, Warehouse Operations, Finance and Supplier Operations. This is a role for someone who thrives working on cross-functional projects with a “can do” attitude, the willingness to get to the bottom-of things and an eye for details.
- Develop, implement, and improve operational strategy to support business goals for revenue, operational performance, and profitability.
- Drive a wide range of projects and initiatives, from cross-functional projects to strategic supplier outreaches
- Leverage strong quantitative reasoning and ability to dive into data to surface, size and prioritize key initiatives.
- Report performance trends, impact assessment, and improvements to stakeholders and senior management.
- Prioritize competing interests and focus project plans on the highest impact activities
- Help define new and improve existing processes across functions
- This role has potential for high visibility right from the start
- Bachelor Degree with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in business and data analytics, Excel, SQL
- Ability to work cross-functionally and motivation to move beyond existing practices
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and determine root causes of problems, and implement solutions
- Comfortable analyzing large data sets and using that analysis to drive business plans and priorities
- Senior presence with thoughtful, articulate communication style
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliant and able to motivate others
Learn more about Wayfair Logistics and Castlegate:
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.