Product Manager - Shop the Look
Product Manager - Shop the Look
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences. As a Product Manager - Shop the Look, you will play a critical role in building out Wayfair’s core inspirational experience across devices and platforms to help customers create a home they love and deserve. In particular, you will be responsible for driving the image sourcing and tagging strategy, tools and workflow while also ensuring all these things feed into the broader Shop the Look experience in a positive, meaningful way.
You must have a strong bias-for-action, be extremely curious, and be willing to fill gaps where necessary to get the job done. You will be asked to break down complex problems and back up your recommendations with quantitative and qualitative reasoning. You will be a member of a team consisting of Engineers, UX Designers, and Analysts and play a central role in organizing and communicating their efforts.
A day-in-the-life of a PM is extremely self-driven and will include: translating customer problems into action plans, vetting customer feedback against analytics to opportunity size, leading Sprint planning meetings and orchestrating the workflow, and sharing results across dozens of teams and senior leadership.
- At their core, PMs at Wayfair are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. PMs are strong communicators who are eager to learn, endlessly curious, take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Wayfair is a fun, fast, dynamic culture with a strong team vibe where everyone is out to ‘win’ for our customers.
- When you join Wayfair, you join one of Boston’s fastest growing companies, currently cultivating the next generation of marketing leaders by staying on the forefront of digital technology.
What you will do:
- Build product features and functionality for Shop the Look to bring home inspiration and delight to millions of customers
- Assist in the development of the product road map for your team, spanning all devices (App, Web, Mobile Web), all our retail brands, and all our international locations
- Strive to understand the evolving landscape and journey that customers follow to find inspiration for their home, including key competitors
- Manage sprint prioritization and trade-off decisions for a team of dedicated engineers
- Help create detailed user stories and requirements for product initiatives, and assist a cross functional team of designers and engineers to bring them to life
- Drive strategy for image sourcing and tagging efforts, in a scalable way that caters to internal users, customers, interior designers, and more
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization; you will be communicating to all levels of the organization.
- Partner with teams in Storefront, Site Merchandising, Site Navigation, Media, Brand Platforms, and more to bring the most relevant and powerful value propositions to Shop the Look
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Strong problem solving ability
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Cross functional leadership and communication experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.