Senior Manager, B2B Service
Wayfair is seeking a senior leader to build out and head up our quickly growing Business to Business Service Team. As the Head of B2B Specialized Service you will be responsible for the operations of our specialized customer service offering to our B2B customers. You will partner internally with our B2B organization and senior leadership to deliver an exceptional experience for B2B customers by executing service strategies and direction for the organization based on the goals of our B2B Sales Team.
We are looking for a leader with a passion for coaching and development that can create a culture of total ownership. In collaboration with the broader B2B organization, you will provide input into and execute the strategic vision for our B2B service offering. You will lead teams across multiple service centers to deliver repeat revenue growth; high levels of customer satisfaction; and have deep contact center experience and management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high-growth environment.
- Provide input into and execute service strategy and direction for the organization based on B2B goals
- Create master KPI list and performance targets for the team (SLs, NPS, etc.)
- Drive the overall performance of the B2B customer service organization: service levels, repeat revenue, customer satisfaction, cost reduction
- Effectively build, lead and manage staff B2B Specialized Service teams across multiple call centers nationally.
- Partner effectively with other contact center leaders and support teams, including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Build a winning culture on the team, with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Partner with Operations, Marketing and other functions to drive innovation in the customer experience and in sales channels
- 5+ years of experience in managing operations, ideally in a high-growth environment
- Ability to drive tactical implementation and execution of initiatives – an operator with vision
- Hands on and enthusiastic leadership style with excellent interpersonal skills – can connect with staff at all levels and effectively manage change
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Deep knowledge and experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.