Project Manager - 3D Operations
Project Manager - 3D Operations
The 3D Operations team is a new and rapidly growing and changing team within Wayfair. The team is working on highly visible projects and is driving innovation daily for Wayfair. We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery available to our customers. The team is in need of highly driven and motivated individuals; it is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work.
Applicants for the Project Manager role must be ready to work to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders in order to optimize our operations processes and drive big results. Strong, clear communication skills and relationship management experience are a must.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work strongly with 3D vendors in order to drive strong relationships.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive product-level / creative brief modeling process forward to completion, a process that includes, but is not limited to the following key activities:
- Reviewing and managing incoming creative briefs coming to us from partners across Wayfair (ex. Exclusive Brands US, Exclusive Brands EU, Joss & Main, Direct Mail)
- Assigning individual models / creative briefs to overseas contractors (we hire contractors to do most of our 3D modeling)
- Collecting and reviewing and QA submissions by overseas contractors
- Sending contractor submissions internal partners and collect feedback to return to the contractors
- QA’ing product models included in the creative briefs
- Frequent negotiating will be imperative
- Help to identify and drive resolution on areas of opportunity to drive process efficiency improvement; advise on tech enhancements designed to make our processes less manual
- Produce weekly reporting to keep all constituents informed regarding progress
- Desire to develop as a manager of people as the team is growing and there is the opportunity for strong performers to have a management role
- BA/BS degree, with strong academic record
- Advanced Excel skills; SQL is a plus
- 2-4+ years of work experience
- People-oriented, positive and energetic attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High degree of comfort with constant change
- Great attitude and a sense of humor
- Prior experience in the 3D Visualization field is not required
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair - Everything home for every budget
- Joss & Main - Affordable discoveries for gorgeous living
- AllModern - Unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane - Home of classic designs and fresh finds
- Perigold - The widest-ever selection of premium home
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.