Now Hiring: Warehouse Associate, All Shifts
Wayfair is HIRING NOW for Warehouse Associates on All Shifts!
What you will do:
- Perform unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Comfortable consistently lifting up to 50 lbs, and moving product up to 150 lbs with manual equipment
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
- Comfort with scan technology, including RF Scanners
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
Here is our address:
18 Hightstown-Cranbury Road
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Please bring a copy of your resume if possible!
Text Laura at 609-664-0016 if you have additional questions!
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.