At Wayfair, our vision is to offer ‘a zillion things home’. We already provide our customers with over ten million products and work with over 10,000 suppliers, however for us this is just the beginning! With a rapid growth trajectory in Europe and further expansion plans globally, we are looking for more “Wayfairians” to join us on this journey. Exciting opportunities now exist in our London offices, to join our talented commercial team and contribute to one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with prospective and/or existing suppliers and drive strategic supplier relationship management
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions
- Manage supplier onboarding processes
- Optimize your area of responsibility to exceed specific revenue and margin targets
- Sales and activity analysis
- Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate market trends and identify new opportunities
- Develop creative strategies to achieve revenue and profitability goals
- Track and report key success levers
- Work collaboratively with internal teams across multiple business functions to build new and improve existing processes;
- Proactively identify issues and develop innovate solutions
What you have:
- Previous work experience in a management consulting or similar business environment
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical ability and experience manipulating data to develop recommendations
- Strong numeracy and Excel expertise
- Proven ability to thrive as part of a team and work autonomously
- A personable, proactive and energetic communicator, eager to build relationships with new business partners
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Accurate and thorough in your work; you don’t miss the details
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come with work life balance and a range of benefits
- An agile and energetic work environment - your progression at Wayfair is based on results not on hours spent in the office
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program.
- A flat hierarchy with easy access to senior management
- Fast-paced and fun office environment in the heart of London
- Medical and dental insurance, pension, gym membership discounts, team pod outings and more
- Let’s not forget the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing global eCommerce players!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.