Product Manager - Loyalty
At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps. We are organized into small, focused, fully-resourced and empowered teams to operate with the speed and focus of a startup, while benefiting from the resources of an established eCommerce leader.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to drive our Loyalty initiatives across the web and app experience, who can hammer home (pun intended) Wayfair’s ability to deliver customers a home that they love. You’ll own the strategy and execution of promotional benefits and offers that drive both acquisition for our loyalty programs and inspire delight in our existing member base. You’ll work together with our Senior Product Manager to build and execute an aggressive roadmap to deliver a differentiated, unmatched experience on Wayfair that drives customers to choose Wayfair for all of their home needs.
A strong candidate will relish the opportunity to jump into an ambiguous space where you have the opportunity to truly define the direction of the product. You’re customer and data-obsessed, and love turning quantitative and qualitative findings into insights and strategy to drive product priorities. You have demonstrated success in working with a cross-functional team to rapidly deliver value to your customers. You’re one to aim high, calibrate constantly, and know when to double down or fold in pursuit of something even greater.
How you’ll drive success:
- Innovate and deliver on new capabilities through Wayfair’s loyalty programs that increase customer satisfaction and share of wallet; you’ll play a significant role in acquiring and nurturing loyal customers across all of Wayfair’s stores.
- Serve as a strong partner: to your cross-functional scrum team, empowering them to deliver incredible value for our customers; to your fellow product managers, seeking win-wins across the org; and to many, many other teams across Wayfair, including your Marketing counterparts to deliver a cohesive and compelling experience across the customer journey.
- Have a strong bias for action. We love to experiment and learn. We’re big on being willing to fail. Test and learn, fail fast, and take the winners to market. Rapidly iterate, acquire the needed data, interpret it, and then take action to course correct.
- Be the voice of the customer. Drive forward our understanding of customer behavior around loyalty programs and become an expert around messaging and communication of these programs to our customer base. Ensure your partners are always thinking customer-first. An ideal candidate has demonstrated experience crafting products that build an emotional connection and long-term relationship with customers.
- Manage overall vision, execution, and performance of product initiatives to drive an amazing experience that earns the customer’s regard of Wayfair as the retailer of choice for all things home.
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- Meaningful experience as a consumer-facing product manager
- A track record of delivering high-impact results
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically; you’re as comfortable defining vision and goals as well as you are executing
- The ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments; you have the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and a strong focus on the customer
- The ability to multitask and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Superior communication skills; able to navigate complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights - familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B testing will come in handy
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.