Senior Sales Operations Analyst
Wayfair is looking for a driven, intellectually curious analyst with proven experience in complex problem solving, driving actionable insights, and championing innovative thinking in rolling out organizational changes in a fast-paced environment to join our B2B Sales Operations Team. This team is at the forefront of building an efficient, scalable B2B Sales program at Wayfair that will approach 1 billion dollars in revenue in 2018.
1. Developed level of maturity and integrity, business judgement
2. Analytical experience, specifically within Microsoft Excel
3. Sales Operations experience, ideally supporting a large inside Sales organization
4. Sales Compensation experience, preferably employing Sales Compensation and Performance Management software
5. Strong communication skills across multiple departments
• Use data creatively to develop variable pay targets and compensation ranges, and for evaluation of compensation plan effectiveness
• Contribute to improvement and maintenance of sales compensation policies, guidelines, and communications
• Improve processes and workflows in Sales Performance Management software
• Identify and implement sales process improvement opportunities, eliminate non-value added tasks, off-loading administrative and non-core activities, quantify improvements and value delivered
Desired Skills Experience:
• Bachelors degree required
• Prior experience working with Sales Compensation software (Xactly preferable)
• Exposure to identifying and implementing incentive compensation improvements that drive revenue
• Experience in a fast growing start up and/or software industry and environment
• Excellent ability to communicate across groups and levels inside and outside of the organization active listener
• Advanced Excel proficiency
• Committed to data quality with a high standard for accuracy
• Ability to build relationships and buy-in to drive change effectively in a positive manner
• Positive, people-oriented, and enthusiastic attitude
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.