Manager, Quantitative Integrated Marketing
Wayfair is looking for a driven, analytical individual to develop best-in-class integrated marketing programs to drive affinity for the Wayfair brand. In this role, you will partner directly with our TV and digital partners along with Wayfair’s cross-functional teams to seamlessly integrate the Wayfair brand into content that enhances our customers’ understanding of Wayfair, drives sales, and improves long-term loyalty.
At their core our Managers are strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are seeking a high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact on critical business decisions. Managers are strong communicators with solid business acumen who are eager to learn, are endlessly curious, take pride in hard work, and are committed to rapidly advancing their careers.
- Manage the overall execution, performance and effectiveness of Wayfair’s integrated marketing programs, including TV show integrations, brand endorsements, and sponsorships
- Take a data-driven approach to evaluate and prioritize integration opportunities which drive the highest impact for Wayfair while achieving channel ROI objectives
- Negotiate directly with external partners to secure the best opportunities and value for Wayfair
- Lead cross-functional coordination across Marketing channels, Creative, and other functions to execute holistic marketing programs and on-site experiences for our customers
- Partner closely on creative asset development to ensure alignment with program goals, messaging priorities, and target audience
- Develop measurement capabilities and approaches to understand channel effectiveness and track progress against desired business outcomes
- Drive long-term channel growth through ongoing process improvement and innovation.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking.
- Bachelor's Degree required. A focus in Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus is preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot based on real-time data
- Excellent project management skills – seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Strong senior presence with proven ability to work side-by-side with a broad range of business leaders and functions to deliver against complex initiatives
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.