B2B Enrollment Coordinator
B2B Enrollment Coordinator
Wayfair’s B2B Sales Team, is seeking an Enrollment Agent to join our growing B2B Enrollment Team in Galway. This team is focused on enrolling our general business and institutional customers. This is a full time position within the wider BAM team.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and goal-oriented, has a high level of comfort in consultative phone sales, and will be excited to work in a fast-paced environment for a growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Work through a list of generated leads and contact customers by phone and email.
- Maintain a high volume of outbound call expectations
- Use customer relationship management system to maintain lead/account information and keep accurate notes on all activity and opportunities.
- Qualify potential business leads.
- Enroll new customers into the Trade Program.
- Work with business account managers to grow accounts.
What you’ll have:
- 1-2 years of experience in outbound calling, sales or customer service environment.
- Experience in qualifying and selling over the phone.
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster great working relationship with various stakeholders
- Quick learner and able to work with a great level of autonomy, taking responsibility and looking for solutions
- Comfortable with IT tools including MS Office
- Ability to work independently in a high pace environment where tasks and priorities may change.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude
To have a look at our office space and get an insight into our company culture, watch this video made onsite at our location in Galway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRPb288iYx8&t=2s
What Wayfair Offers to our Employees:
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Contribution to gym membership
- Monthly Team outings
- Referral Award Program
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Bus Saver Ticket scheme
- Training Programs for continued career education
- Paid Volunteering Day
- And last but not least, free snacks, tea and coffee!
***Closing date 19th February
Note: WAYFAIR is committed to an environment that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.