Product Manager, B2B Sales
Wayfair’s Operations Product Innovation team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the CRM and Sales Process team. You will partner with senior stakeholders to understand the Wayfair Operations organization's needs and lead a team of product associates to identify gaps in current CRM capabilities, define product design & functional requirements/capabilities, and execute on those through implementation & deployment.
Who we are: Operations Product Innovation is an internal product management team that seeks to make things run more efficiently and improve operational processes using technology. We analyze the operations of our business (Customer Service, Outbound Sales, Product Catalog Management, Fulfillment, Warehousing, Logistics and Enterprise platforms) and find opportunities to improve customer experience, improve internal team productivity and reduce costs. Then we work with our engineering teams to build systems to realize those opportunities.
In This Role You Will:
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver results that support business objects and unlock the power of salesforce.com
- Counsel business leaders in operations and other departments on workflow optimization and process definition
- Work with sales leadership to create products that enable sales agents to be more productive
- Utilize data to understand the scope, impact and priority of our business objectives, and enable the team to transform that knowledge into system enhancements and new features
- Monitor performance and measure impact of product enhancements
- Proactively find ways to improve the salesforce.com infrastructure
Who We’re Looking For
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders/organizations at the same time in a consultative setting
- Background working in an environment that leverages an omni-channel sales approach
- Logical and process-oriented thinker with a curiosity to solve problems
- Strong quantitative reasoning and ability to proactively deep dive and dig into data and KPIs to assess internal user behavior and to identify key improvements to the tool sets
- Ability to work independently and work with technical counterparts
- Exceptional written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with outcomes focused, product orientation
- Technical and analytical aptitude or background (enough to be dangerous)
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, business or a supply chain/operations discipline or technical business discipline, MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working hands on with Salesforce.com or some other CRM platform (3rd Party or homegrown)
- Practical experience leveraging tools that facilitate chat or SMS messaging to facilitate a sales cycle
- Working knowledge of CTI with a proven track record of driving revenue and efficiency in a call center setting
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Strongly collaborative and effective in a cross-functional environment, comfortable interfacing with senior level leadership
- Proven track record driving results within an Agile delivery model
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage through ambiguity, adversity and conflict to establish focus and deliver against business goals
- Proven ability to manage and execute small to medium-sized initiatives from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving and communicating recommendations
- Proficient and comfortable with SQL or other relational database query languages
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.