B2B Onboarding Account Manager
Are you looking to Jump Start your sales career with an opportunity that’s challenging and rewarding? Are you tired of "Commission Only" sales careers that don't invest in their employees? Do you want a position that will offer you real world transferable business experience? Our inside B2B sales Account Representatives, begin their career at Wayfair with an in-depth renowned paid training program to prepare them to manage a book of new customers with the goals of building customer loyalty. Compensation includes a base salary, great benefits, paid time off, and a competitive bonus plan.
This position is for you if you are a hardworking and resilient individual who has a strong desire to grow their sales career. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in helping us achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable being on the phone, working with customers, generating interest, cultivating relationships, and helping to close sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented
- Collaborative and coachable
- Comfortable learning/using software applications required for the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Effectively manage a book of new customers to meet/exceed Sales goals
- Engage your customers through a high level of outbound phone outreach
- Educate customers on the features and benefits of Wayfair’s B2B offering
- Perform needs analyses to identify immediate opportunities and longer term account potential
- Add and maintain customer data in Salesforce
- Create an exceptional experience for your customers
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.