French Bilingual Customer Service Specialist - Work from Home!
**This is a remote/work from home position**
Key Job Duties:
- Service customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise from the order fulfillment process.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions.
- Recognize, document and alert supervisors of trends in customer calls.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your supervisor or manager i.e. process calls or emails to service customers when call demand dictates.
- Bilingual French required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping customers
- Desire to make Customer Service a career
- Service experience, preferably in a call center
- A successful track record working in a high volume environment
- Strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Familiar with the latest e-commerce trends
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
Essential Job Functions:
- Computer equipment provided. You must provide a workspace that is free from noise or distraction
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer.
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen.
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system.
- Ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
- Offers for this position will be contingent on successful completion of a background check, including criminal history and drug screening.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.