Senior Campaign Associate
Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Our team is responsible for providing great campaigns (Black Friday, WayDay, etc) to make it an easy decision to shop great discounts. The brand team wears many hats such as being a steward of the Wayfair brand, identifying the best times of the year to showcase promotions, or finding unique opportunities to highlight great offerings or programs within Wayfair. We bridge brand, marketing, promotional, category strategy, and creative to develop compelling campaigns for the customer.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a creative, process-driven, analytical self-starter to join the Brand Strategy Team. This Campaign Associate will focus on helping launch some of Wayfair’s largest campaigns on Wayfair.com and Wayfair Canada. This role is highly cross functional and highly visible to senior leaders. This person needs to have a strong instinct for what resonates with our consumer, but also be able to tell stories with data.
- Think critically and strategically to help connect the dots to amplify programs with internal teams that align with company initiatives
- Develop and maintain reporting on overall campaign performance
- Identify overall story among many data points and translate findings into actionable business insights
- Determine best ways to bring a campaign to life
- Constantly innovate on process, projects, or testing plans
- Communicate effectively with various internal stakeholders
- Drive relationships and collaboration with cross-functional teams in order to get projects to the finish line
- Balance making day to day decisions, while also knowing when to pull in management
- At least 3 years of professional experience in brand development, marketing, consulting or start-up
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A personable and energetic communicator, eager to build relationships with internal teams
- Communicate and feel comfortable speaking directly with leadership
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once; you don’t miss the details
- A strong consumer instinct for creative and messaging that will position campaign for success
- Analytical thinker who looks for (and finds) answers in the data. A natural storyteller with data
- Ability to “hit the ground running” – a self-starter capable of achieving specific target goals
- Interested in brand creative and how that affects customer interactions with promotions
- An entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Enjoys and thrives in a fast paced working style
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.