Product Manager, Design Services
As the Product Manager - Design Services, you will help build one of our newest businesses. Design Services is Wayfair’s e-design service that connects interior designers with customers looking to create a home they love at an affordable price. This role will be responsible for optimizing the in project experience to ensure that both Customer and Designer are enjoying the service, communicating effectively and set up to successfully achieve their goals for the project.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the roadmap for core feature development by generating ideas in collaboration with business stakeholders, developing a strong point of view backed by data, and thoughtfully scoping and prioritizing ideas
- Perform competitive analysis to understand growth opportunities for our product offering
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into an actionable insights to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for our customers, championing fast, frictionless and delightful homepage experiences that are tailored to the unique needs of different customer segments
- Collaborate and coordinate with product design, analytics, engineering, manual testing, and business stakeholders to envision, build and deliver high-impact customer experiences
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record (strong preference towards technical, business, or scientific degrees)
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Passion for learning about new technologies
- Cross-functional leadership and communication experience
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and A/B testing practices a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.