Inbound Sales Representative
Average Hourly Pay Rate: $16/hour **
Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Wayfair (NYSE: W) is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. We are seeking self-driven Inbound Sales Consultants to join our team. If you share our love for the customers we serve, the products we sell and the work we do, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
What will you be doing?
- Listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to explore our product offerings and assist with customer’s purchase decisions— and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people
- Meet key sales performance indicators, including close rate and net sales revenue
- Project a professional company image through phone and email interactions
- Look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience is a plus
- Quickly build an initial rapport with customers on the phone
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively while working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8-hour period, and sometimes longer
We have found you are most likely to be successful in this role if:
- You can promote products and influence customers without authority
- You have a strong desire to be part of a team achieving personal and company financial goals
- You have a competitive spirit, a positive outlook, and flexibility
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.