Supplier Services Assistant Manager
Supplier Services, Assistant Manager
We are offering the unique opportunity to work with a highly-motivated team of professionals at the core of our high growth business – the supply chain, where you will be responsible for the operational performance and development our Supplier Service team.
The Galway based Supplier Services team is the first point of contact and manage the suppliers’ operational performance. This team acts in advisory and assistance role for Wayfair’s Suppliers. Our work is critical for customer satisfaction and the success of the business.
- Lead a team of Operations Supply Chain Associates
- Enable and motivate team members to ensure timely resolution and to drive performance improvements
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes that make our team, carriers and suppliers more efficient and effective
- Support the team uncovering, root causing, and solving operational performance trends
- Work cross-functionally and partner with groups company-wide, Category Management, Supplier Performance, and Freight Operations to resolve business challenges
- Act as onsite critical incident manager for your team.
- Troubleshooting and escalating issues through engineering teams and Supplier Performance Teams.
- Analyze and report performance trends and improvements to senior management
- Act as a subject matter expert for order handling, supplier responses and all technical functions
Do you have?
- 2+years’ experience as a mentor, team lead or manager in operational environments or relevant Supply chain/Technical support leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in driving best practice and process improvements in teams
- An inclusive and open leadership style and ability to build collaborative relationships with key partners inside and outside Wayfair.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office programs, ideally including SQL, Supply chain or inventory management applications
- Ability to work well both independently and in a cross functional team environment
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.