EU Service Quality Manager
EU Service Quality Manager
Wayfair, Galway is looking for a Senior Manager to lead the EU Service Quality Assurance Team. This person will be leading and transforming the Service program in the EU, working alongside Customer Service leadership.
The Senior QA Manager will be responsible for liaising with the US QA department to ensure alignment and share best practices across this fast paced and growing company.
- Define and execute on the roadmap to produce insights to validate effectiveness of coached behaviours and compliance of consultants
- Develop and provide a robust set of Quality Assurance KPIs for performance management
- Drive the analysis to identify service quality trends and communicate operational implication to key stakeholders and senior leadership within the Customer Service organization
- Drive the EU Quality Assurance Communications function administering service-related communications to consultants
- Develop a team of 15+ Quality Assurance analysts focused on assessing and improving service quality
- Project and maintain Quality Assurance staffing needs including forecasting, recruiting, training and retaining employees
- Collaborate with the Speech-to-Text analytics team to leverage technology appropriately and enable scalability of Quality Assurance support
- Partner with US Quality Assurance team to ensure alignment and share best practices
- Collaborate effectively with site leaders, training leaders and other functional leaders in ensuring adequate development of sales and service consultants
- Represent QA in cross-functional transformational projects taking a leadership role when appropriate
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (business, science, data or analytics focus a plus)
- 6+ years of business operations experience in a cross-functional, global team setting
- 4+ years of experience managing a team with proven track record of developing people
- 3+ years of analytics experience with focus on process improvements
- Experience implementing/ managing quality systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong negotiation/ influencing skills
- Experience leading large cross-functional and concurrent initiatives
- Outstanding problem solving skills and willingness to take hands on approach
- Ability to size and prioritize effectively across multiple initiatives
- Lean six sigma experience or certification
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.