Warehouse Order Processing Support Analyst
Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States, is hiring for a Warehouse Operations Analyst. This is an associate-level position. The right candidate will have prior experience with SQL, database workflows, data analysis, problem-solving and interacting with multiple software interfaces at one time. In addition, multi-task, relationship building, as well as strong written and verbal skills are a must. Other critical success factors for this role include the ability to think outside-of-the-box, maintain a positive attitude, be self-reliant, remain flexible in daily responsibilities and conduct oneself professionally at all times.
- Utilize various internal software tools to research and resolve a large volume of inbound exception tickets, such as product shortages and overages, on inbound shipments from external suppliers
- Resolve outbound order fulfillment concerns, including shipping questions, back-order inquiries, and more, using a variety of software tools
- Creation and management of refreshable reports using SQL and VBA
- Development of data analysis reports for management to support process improvements and automation projects
- Ability to manage a complex workload and hit key performance targets daily
- Consistently project a high level of professionalism
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time-to-time by the Company and/or Warehouse Operations Manager
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year SQL experience required, to include designing SQL queries
- Familiarity with warehouse management systems or purchase order systems is a plus
- Basic to intermediate understanding of database structures, and the relationship between SQL tables
- Introductory understanding of Excel Macros and VBA
- Ability to analyze data and leverage data to drive issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to learn, both through training and independently
- Reliable, consistent and self-reliant work habits are necessary
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
Please note, this is an office position located within a warehouse setting. Daily work may require interacting with/visiting the warehouse floor.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.