Analytics Program Manager
About the Team
The Analytics Program Management team is on a mission to bring efficiency, visibility, structure, and process to our organization. We are a team of pragmatic, action-oriented project managers who are focused on creating the right balance of support, prioritization, and streamlining to help our teams achieve their goals. We are strategically aligned to support the Business Analytics Group, acting as catalysts to help deliver targeted analytics and actionable insights to a diverse set of stakeholders.
What you will do
- Establish a center of organizational excellence through the management and mentorship of a team of Project Managers
- Develop processes, frameworks and best practices that position the team to proactively manage the Business Intelligence roadmap, while appropriately responding to emerging needs both big and small
- Lead and support discussions with a broad range of senior “stakeholder” partners in Category Management, Merchandising, Marketing, Operations, and Pricing to understand needs, priorities, uses, and value delivered from business analytics
- Manage and report on organizational performance trends, project progress, impact assessments, and stakeholder happiness to senior management
- Develop, implement, and improve strategy to support operational performance and rapid project delivery across the Business Intelligence organization
- Prioritize competing interests and focus on the highest impact activities
What you have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a distinguished academic record; 4-8 years of project management experience in a technical environment
- Experience leading high performing teams; hiring and training junior members, and building out development plans
- Proven track record managing multiple workstreams and project deadlines in a cross-functional environment
- Experience interacting with high-level internal stakeholders or external client management
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and succinctly summarize roadblocks, identify and implement mitigating solutions
- Clear senior presence with thoughtful, articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven motivation with a bias towards action; Strong sense of curiosity and adaptability
What we’d love to see (but isn’t required)
- Degrees or work experience in the following fields: Project Management, Industrial or Systems Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations
- Comfort with Agile methodology and tools like JIRA, SQL, and MS Project
- PMP, Six Sigma/Green Belt, or similar certifications
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, SQL familiarity (can read, execute, tweak scripts)
What we offer
We offer a fun, dynamic, and diverse work environment where casual dress is encouraged and corner offices—or any offices—are nowhere to be found. Everyone is a hands-on contributor and empowered to take smart risks, embrace ownership, and take every opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.