Senior Manager Marketing Acquisition (m/f)
Wayfair is seeking a Senior Manager - Marketing Acquisition to oversee strategy and execution for our customer acquisition marketing programs across our portfolio of brands in Europe. For this leader, the challenge and opportunity is to leverage a substantial existing marketing infrastructure and strategy, tailor the strategy for each channel, and oversee execution to increase customer acquisition, lifetime value and, ultimately, drive Wayfair to be the #1 online home retailer in Europe.
- Drive the overall strategy, execution, performance, and effectiveness of multi-country, large scale customer acquisition programs
- Analyze customer behavior data to report on effectiveness of existing initiatives and identify new opportunities
- Drive the development and testing of approaches and learn methodology to deliver personalized marketing campaigns to consumers
- Negotiate deftly with internal and external partners to deliver on cross-functional projects with tight timelines and tight budgets, to make a significant material impact
- Leverage technology to enhance business goals; identify areas for improvement and drive implementation
- Manage a team of marketing professionals and support their career development within the organization
- Work cross functionally with leaders from our Data Science, Engineering, Creative, Customer Retention, Merchandising, and Executive teams
Your skills and experience:
- Proven track record in consulting with exceptional leadership and business experience
- Strong people development and management skills as well as strong cross functional leadership experience
- Proven track record of delivering successful large-scale, multi-country programs with significant ROI
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Strong quantitative background and solid project management skills
- Thrive in a data-driven business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Top-tier university qualifications, with MBA preferred
- Fluency in German and English is a must
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.