IT Application Engineer (Sailpoint)
Wayfair is a dynamic, cutting-edge tech company operating in the ecommerce space. We’re growing at a lightning-fast pace and are looking for the next brilliant addition to our IT team.
Wayfair’s Information Technology team is on a mission to constantly challenge the status quo to provide an exceptional end-user experience. We strive to enable employee productivity with a suite of tools and technologies that grow as the business grows, and we maintain a focus at all times on understanding the needs of our business partners so that we can build around those needs. The team partners with stakeholders across the organization to create and deliver flexible solutions that empower our desktop & development computing environments, in-office tech, back-end application servers, and cloud services.
We’re looking for someone with experience in the Identity Management field who has led or been a part of a large scale implementation effort Sailpoint (IdentityNow a plus). The ideal candidate understands what it takes to grow an identity management program from a few homegrown PowerShell scripts to fully leveraging our Sailpoint IdentityNow platform. One of the primary goals of the role will be to leverage IdentityNow for birthright provisioning, role based access control (RBAC), and user access certifications. This role will also consist of working with a large team of IT members to understand what our user base is asking for and automating as much as possible.
What do we want you to do?
- Collaborate with multiple teams from across the enterprise and the Corporate IT team
- Help participate in design and best practice discussions around the caring and maintenance of different applications that the Identity Management team owns
- Implement RBAC and birthright provisioning with our current organizational structure
- Transition our user access reviews from our current Excel spreadsheets to certification campaigns in Sailpoint IdentityIQ
- Develop a roadmap for Sailpoint and ensure we are getting the most out of our product
- Integrate IdentityNow with monitoring solutions when needed and create SLAs where appropriate
- Work with internal scripting teams to leverage APIs for specific needs related to Identity Management
- Document each part of the process and keep the documentation up to date when things change
- Help stay ahead of the business by anticipating needs and designing for the future
What do you need?
- Experience with integrating a governance platform with an already robust pre-existing infrastructure
- A positive attitude and eagerness to work with many different groups to create and design the best solutions to complex problems
- Understanding of the employee lifecycle (joiners/movers/leavers) and concepts of identity management
- Prior experience of being a primary SME of a governance solution - Sailpoint a major plus
- Ability to understand what scripts are trying to accomplish and work with developers to integrate apps
- Knowledge of Active Directory and the ability to understand key concepts like delegation
- A strong drive towards documentation and knowledge sharing amongst a large team
- Passion for going above and beyond in order to create a pleasant end user experience
How do you know if you’re a good fit?
- You want to make other people’s jobs and lives better
- You have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- You always put the customer first, pay attention to details and have a knack for organization
- You’re easy-going, positive, people-oriented, and energetic
- You love problem solving, and have an analytical, creative, and innovative approach
- You pay attention to the details; you believe that anything worth doing is worth measuring, and it’s worth doing right, every single time. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- You think on your feet, like learning new things, and learn them quickly
- You’re motivated and driven, up for new challenges, and ready to take ownership
- You want to work hard and be challenged in a fast-paced environment, and have fun doing it
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.