Product Manager, International Financing
Home purchases are often large (and sometimes unexpected), and it’s not always easy to pay for these purchases all at once. Financing is a critical program that enables customers to pay for purchases over time.
We are looking for a Product Manager to drive financing initiatives across our rapidly growing international businesses, including Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. We’re looking for someone who can champion new opportunities across our international geos, ensuring that we’re providing flexibility and affordability to all of our customers. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial PM who is excited about building an experience that caters to each geo’s financing needs while seeing their success contribute directly and significantly to Wayfair’s growth and profitability.
As the PM for international financing, you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver delightful customer experiences. You will transform quantitative and qualitative data from our customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. You’ll test new features and ideas, and meticulously monitor business metrics and customer feedback to ensure we’re doing the right things. You’ll wear many hats, and jump from conversations about user experience to quality assurance to app development in a single morning. You’ll be part of a team that works hard daily to surprise and delight our customers across our international stores, and loves celebrating wins, both big and small.
How you’ll drive success:
- Become the expert on consumer appetite and behavior for financing in each of our international locations, and serve as an evangelist within the company for how this differs from the US consumer profile
- Create amazing customer experiences that drive brand loyalty through affordable, flexible financing options
- Identify and pursue ambitious opportunities to drive growth, and fanatically monitor key metrics that drive business KPIs
- Utilize data to evaluate and inform product enhancements and features
- Build strong relationships throughout the organization to ensure transparency across our roadmaps and surface opportunities to collaborate and innovate
You’re who we’re looking for if you have:
- A track record of product success, ideally as part of a cross-functional team with experience on a consumer-facing business unit
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Familiarity with SQL, A/B, and multivariate testing practices a plus
- BA with strong academic record
- Insatiable curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a bias for action