Supplier Onboarding Associate
Supplier Onboarding Associate:
The Order Managment Operations Team has an open role on our Supplier Onboarding Team. In this role, you will educate suppliers on operations processes so they are ready to dropship with Wayfair’s standards of excellence. Daily projects and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, teaching best practices to new suppliers, reviewing Wayfair partnership requirements, and using data to troubleshoot vendors in need of making operational improvements. This candidate will be available to answer questions for new vendors at a moment’s notice. We work with partners from the time SKUs are submitted for creation through their first 6 weeks of receiving orders. The role provides opportunities to discover areas of improvement to the current workflow and make changes that have a lasting impact for Order Management Operations and the company.
- Advise best operational practices to suppliers new to partnering with Wayfair
- Ensure supplier settings are correct (carriers, time zones, contacts fields, etc.)
- Assist vendors with processing first customer orders
- Engage suppliers on order alerts and tickets
- Monitor and engage suppliers on fulfillment rates
- Host group based supplier trainings
- Be an expert in recognizing improvement areas for supplier processes
- Work cross functionally with Buyers, Category Management, Logistics, SOPs, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with video and content creation preferred
- Clear communicator (written and verbal)
- Self-reliant and able to motivate others
- Process-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and tactically within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Ability to partner and work well with vendors and teams across Wayfair
- Capable of quick problem solving
- Experience with Excel and SQL is a plus
- A sense of humor is most welcome too!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.