People Analytics Manager, Compensation
Wayfair is currently seeking an analytics manager to drive the incentive strategy and processes for our 9,000+ global employees. In this role, you will partner with leadership across the business to develop and deploy competitive strategies to reward and retain top talent. The role will be central to creating our compensation structure, including equity-based compensation models, for new and existing markets.
- Use rigorous analysis to define areas impacted by compensation and correlate findings with business metrics to make recommendations
- Create models to forecast the impact of compensation on key financial metrics, such as dilution
- Provide guidance to all areas of the business on compensation matters
- Establish, build, and maintain strong relationships with leaders across the organization to ensure that our compensation structures are competitive and support our strategic objectives
- Research, gather, and analyze data to determine appropriate salary levels for new positions
- Develop and execute competitive compensation structures according to our compensation philosophy
- Manage databases related to compensation
- Partner with the teams across the business concerning interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines
- Manage team of multiple analysts
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record in engineering, math, statistics, actuarial science or related field (GPA >3.5 preferred)
- At least 5 years of work experience in an analytical role, preferably in actuarial sciences, consulting or technology
- Integrity and honesty, above all, and a respect for complete confidentiality
- Ability to leverage data-driven insights to inform business decisions
- Advanced Excel skills, interest in SQL/R/Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.