We are seeking a highly talented Recruiter to join the Wayfair Delivery Network Field Recruiting Team. The right candidate will have experience developing and executing a recruiting strategy and process from front to back, and will have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to meet the demands of our growing business.
- Act as partner, consultant, and adviser to management by developing and driving strategies to recruit talent in a highly competitive market
- Execute the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation process
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview format
- Track metrics and use data for strategic analysis of recruiting campaigns
- Partner with agencies and third party resources to provide the right balance of cost and high quality talent for hourly to executive level roles
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably high-volume
- Experience understanding Supply Chain, Logistics, & Warehouse hiring is preferred
- Experience working with agencies, contract negotiation, and cost analysis
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment.
- Strong customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with both candidates & hiring managers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to drive recruiting campaigns and manage senior stakeholders effectively.
- Strength in building relationships with business / clients
- Ability to alternate sitting and standing throughout an 8 hour period, and sometimes longer
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen
- Ability to use a telephone headset and telephone system
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.