Large Parcel Support Manager
Manager of Large Parcel Customer Support
Wayfair is redefining the way customers buy online and one of the key pillars of that strategy is to create a truly differentiated customer experience for large parcel items (e.g., couches, vanities). To enable this differentiated experience, Wayfair is investing heavily to create the first-ever national large parcel supply chain all the way to the consumer’s home. This is an exciting, fast-paced, and high-visibility initiative and we are looking for leaders who can help disrupt the status quo and redefine an industry.
We are looking for a proven leader who will help lead the team responsible for driving operational excellence in our Customer Experience customer care group. This individual will be innovative, process driven, and data oriented with an entrepreneurial and scrappy approach to problems. This candidate must be able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Drive all customer experience care groups to best-in-class on operational and customer experience metrics, creating a “blueprint” for all current and planned sites
- Dive into current operations and metrics to understand best practices and root causes of inefficiencies
- Leverage internal and external sources to innovate and drive change and consistency in our operations
- Identify, drive, and measure key initiatives to ensure we hit goals
- Drive cross-functional alignment on customer care priorities
- Key point of integration between corporate and the line management of the operations
- Represent ‘voice of the customer’
- Contribute to development of training program and SOPs for Customer Experience Leads/customer service managers, supervisors, admins, and Customer Experience Coordinators/customer service agents.
- Work closely with operations and internal experts to develop materials
- Lead planning, analytics, and forecasting for the customer care group
Who we are looking for:
- A strong leader with an eye towards process but also an ability to ideate and innovate
- High-energy individual with a can-do attitude. Willing to jump in and work alongside folks of all levels to identify issues and quickly find solutions
- Proven analytics ability coupled with strong business acumen – demonstrated ability to use data to drive business decisions
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Demonstrated history as a team builder and coach
- Able to lead discussions and communicate effectively
- Operations experience a plus but not required
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.