Manager, Creative Production Strategy
Wayfair is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, process-driven leader to join our Marketing team to lead the creative strategy and production for the Display, Social and App team across our family of Lifestyle brands: AllModern, Joss & Main, Birch Lane and Perigold. This person will be responsible for defining the Display and Social ad creative testing roadmap, working with key partners on the Growth and Creative teams, managing and coaching small team of creative production associates.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and analytical leader to ensure our creative and messaging strategy on key top-of-funnel channels is constantly evolving and improving. You will work on a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our growing customer base. You will improve our understanding of creative and campaign learnings, and be accountable to drive future testing plans.
- Define creative testing agenda for Prospecting, Customer retention and App Marketing programs across Display and Social ad inventory sources
- Collect and use data to inform new consumer campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Work closely with the Display, Social and App channel managers to ensure our creative is maximizing the effectiveness of these channels
- Write briefs requesting creative assets from Creative team and closely manage creative production process
- Be well-informed of current trends in Display, Social and App marketing creative
- 3 - 6 years experience in ecommerce, consumer marketing, or related function
- A love of creative and advertising
- Comfort with analytics and excitement to dive into internal and external campaign management systems to understand what creative is winning and why
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Superior communication skills with demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Strong customer empathy and intuition
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments
- Likes to laugh and has a positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.