Senior Product Analyst
EU OPI is looking for a strong senior analyst to join the EU Delivery Network Product team. In this role you will work closely with product managers, engineers and logistics teams to deliver better solutions for our customers and internal teams. Your analysis will enable the team to prioritize the most impactful topics first. With dashboards and deepdives you’ll empower product managers & engineers to regularly check and understand the impact of their product development work. This way your work will have a direct impact on the order experience of our customers and have a significant impact in the success of our team.
Who We Are
Our mission is to improve the customer’s delivery experience by offering best-in-class delivery-speed and -services while weighing against network capacity, capabilities and cost. In order to do this we leverage critical product and shipping information to dynamically decide which promise we can make to our customers when they are placing their order and which route to select to fulfill it.
- Analyse high-level business problems using data and customer research to identify specific opportunity areas for our product managers
- Collaborate closely with our R&D teams to create, size and prioritize new hypothesis for product development
- Define, run and evaluate different tests and pilots during our product development cycle
- Measure the impact of our recent changes to educate the next steps towards a better solution
- Define the baselines KPIs and give regularly updates to the team & stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Several years of experience in data analytics
- Strong quantitative and problem solving mindset with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliant and interested in lean methodologies
- Extensive Excel and SQL experience
- Supply chain experience is a plus
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.