Speech to Text Analytics Manager
Are you passionate about the customer experience and excited about driving change using the latest technology If so, this role, managing a team of analysts using Speech to Text software, will appeal to you. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to manage a team using leading technology to drive exciting improvements in the customer experience. This person should be data driven, analytical, and strategic with strong management skills and the ability to coach and develop a team.
- Manage and develop a team of 8-10 QA analysts ensuring engagement, effectiveness, and individualized professional growth
- Monitor and drive improvements in productivity and quality metrics for team of analysts to ensure on-time roadmap delivery, and maintain high quality standards
- Primary resource for team for day to day support with speech-to-text syntax development and testing • Supports daily formulation and distribution of assignments to QA Speech to Text Analysts
- Support department leadership in various tasks such as training, meeting facilitation, and auditing
- Steps in to work side by side with team on analytical and testing tasks as a leader with a complete understanding of the tasks team are working on
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams across business Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (business, data or analytics concentrations a plus)
- 3 years of diverse business operations experience working in a cross-functional, global team setting
- 2 years strong analytics experience and ability to create process improvements
- 2 years customer service experience with a passion for driving a quality customer experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects, and to delegate tasks appropriately
- Innovative problem-solving skills and ability to take a hands on approach
- People-oriented ability to connect with others and foster great working relationships
- Experience in business and data analytics would be beneficial
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.