Cherry Picker 2nd shift
WAYFAIR IS LOOKING TO HIRING FULL TIME EQUIPMENT OPERATORS IN MCDONOUGH, GA
- 2nd Shift: MONDAY - FRIDAY 3:30PM- MIDNIGHT
- ALL SHIFTS REQUIRE MANDATORY OVERTIME
**Please note - We currently have a small amount of openings, but are approaching our busy season and plan to hire more as we get closer**
What you will do:
- Perform unload and receive of inbound furniture orders which will require manually moving some large, heavy goods
- Use scan technology to document pertinent carton level information, including condition, quantity, and warehouse location of material
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Perform regular cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate and up to date
- Pick deliveries from inventory and stage them by truck and stop number
- Provide direct input into the existing user tools and make recommendations for improvements based on your everyday experience
Who you are:
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- Able to work strategically as part of a team
- Comfort with scan technology, High Jump experience a plus
- Customer Centric approach
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and driving process improvements
- Experienced in Logistics, Transportation and/or Customer Service
- Medical / Dental starting day one
- 2 weeks of paid time off in year 1
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home décor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.